|General Information for Visitors|
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID, unfortunately we cannot hold our annual Memorial Day ceremony. Our grounds are open to visitors but we ask that you please take note of the following:
· We require all individuals to wear a mask for any interaction with WCMP staff to ensure your safety and ours.
· For help with Map Locations or American Flags, please visit the barn and go to one of the windows for assistance. Due to COVID, flags are limited.
· For purchase of flag holders, please come to the main office.
· A General Information Booth will be located at the entrance of the main office to direct you for any questions or assistance.
· Please visit www.wcmp.org on your phone or computer to assist with grave locations, questions or activities throughout the weekend.
· Port O Potty is available on the side of the office building.
· We ask that you enjoy the music provided from the grave locations you will be visiting.
We are considered an Essential Business which means we are open for immediate family needs and burials only. All other requests will be prioritized based on essential and non-essential tasks. We will do our best to fulfill all requests.