Family Service Counselor Position @ WCMP
No one wants to think about this, but we all go through it at different times in our lives. As a leader in the area our job is to educate on many levels, cremation, veteran benefits, memorialization, and grief resources. This is a job we hold high regards, to educate the public so no one gets faced being alone and unaware when someone they loves passes away.
You will meet with families and individuals to discuss pre-planning/pre-arrangement options.Meet with families and individuals that have just lost someone they love to go over the programs and services we offer.
- Compassionate easy going personality.
- Meet with families on their own time. Not the typical 9 – 5 job, we often meet after the 5 pm time. But you make your own schedule.
- Ability to manage multiple networks and contacts.
- Set appointments, set schedule, and balance an open schedule.
- Computer customer management, which we train on our platform.
- Time management
- Health Insurance, Disability Insurance
- 401K after first year
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Time
- Extensive training and job skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year